• Obtained a $4.4 Million jury verdict on a claim for tortious interference with a contractual relationship.
• Defending a global company against class action claims under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (“ERISA”) for unpaid benefits and breach of fiduciary duty related to the company’s employee health benefit plan.
• Secured a favorable final judgment for a national corporation after a two-week trial on a claim for breach of contract related to the failed development of 50+ acres of waterfront property. The final judgment was affirmed in full on appeal.
Representative Appellate Experience:
• Reversed a final summary judgment in favor of the defendant with published opinion. The Bank of New York Mellon v. Daniel Stallbaum, 230 So. 3d 1271 (Fla. 5th DCA 2017).
• Defeated emergency petiti0n for writs of prohibition and certiorari. Maggy Hurchalla v. Lake Point Phase I, LLC and Lake Point Phase II, LLC, Case No. 4D18-0764