Tyler A. Hayden
Civil Litigation | Personal Injury
- Stetson University College of Law | Gulfport, Florida
- J.D. – 2011
- Honors: High Grade Awards, Trial Advocacy
- Ohio University | Athens, Ohio
- Scripts College of Journalism, Public Advocacy
- Florida | 2012
Leadership St. Pete (Class of 2017, Planning Committee 2018-2021)
- $606,000.00 pre-suit settlement in premises liability case resulting in significant injuries to a minor child including third-degree burns.
- $100,000.00 pre-suit settlement on behalf of a pedestrian injured in a crosswalk by a negligent driver.
- $100,000.00 pre-suit settlement for driver injured in rear impact collision while stopped at a red light.
- Obtained a complete defense verdict in a one-week jury trial related to various claims of fraud and negligence against a client’s former employee.
- Secured a favorable final judgment for an international corporation after a one-week trial on claims for breach of contract and unjust enrichment related to a joint-distribution agreement.
- Secured favorable final award in binding arbitration related to an employment and shareholders’ dispute.
- Obtained over 60 plaintiff’s judgments in state courts all across Florida.
WHAT’S ON OUR MINDS
Latest Blog News
Why intersections are so dangerous
Driving isn’t as simple as one car at a time making their way along the road peacefully in single file. There are so many vehicles on the road today that it is inevitable that cars have to share the roadways. While this is…
Phantom limb pain is not imaginary
Amputation is a real possibility after a horrific car crash. The legs, especially, are vulnerable in head-on-collision accidents. Doctors have to perform amputations in cases where it is the last and best option on the table.
Many symptoms can signal a catastrophic brain injury
People who are involved in a car crash are at risk of many different types of injuries. One of these is a brain injury, which comes with very serious impacts. Many people don’t realize that they don’t have to have a bump to…